Обсуждение: Definitive list of new types in 6.5 needed

Definitive list of new types in 6.5 needed

От
"Robert Chalmers"
Дата:
Is there a definitive list of types in 6.5 ? Not just the new ones, but all
types? Or do I just wade through the documentation as usual - assuming that
the latest docs are indeed the latest docs :-)

cheers
bc

---  http://4qir.quantum-radio.net.au - Where Only The Dedicated Survive!
4QIR Quantum Radio. Bringing you the original sounds of AFVN, with some of
the
original DJ's - back on air - and supporting not only the original Vets, in
comprehensive AFVN Archives, but putting together segments for the fighting
men and
women of todays services all around the world. World Music, for people of
the world.

Re: [GENERAL] Definitive list of new types in 6.5 needed

От
"John M. Flinchbaugh"
Дата:
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Robert Chalmers wrote:
> Is there a definitive list of types in 6.5 ? Not just the new ones, but all
> types? Or do I just wade through the documentation as usual - assuming that
> the latest docs are indeed the latest docs :-)

in psql monitor, \dT.

| -> glynis@hjsoft.com <-             john@cs.millersv.edu |
|    glynis@netrax.net      http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |