Обсуждение: Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

От
"Sampath, Krishna"
Дата:
Where can I find the changes doc for postgresql 7.0 beta 4?

thanks,
krishna

--
sampath krishna, ph.d.
edwards and kelcey, inc.

Re: Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:

> Where can I find the changes doc for postgresql 7.0 beta 4?

pgsql/HISTORY.

Re: Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
beta4 was created, not announced and then deleted ... our first release
candidate should be out and announced this coming weekend ...

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Sampath, Krishna wrote:

> Where can I find the changes doc for postgresql 7.0 beta 4?
>
> thanks,
> krishna
>
> --
> sampath krishna, ph.d.
> edwards and kelcey, inc.
> 973.267.8830 x1987
> 973.829.0251   fax
> ksampath@ekmail.com

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

От
"Bryan White"
Дата:
> beta4 was created, not announced and then deleted ... our first release
> candidate should be out and announced this coming weekend ...

It was announced on FreshMeat.

Re: Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
okay, it was never an official release, officially announced ... :)

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Bryan White wrote:

> > beta4 was created, not announced and then deleted ... our first release
> > candidate should be out and announced this coming weekend ...
>
> It was announced on FreshMeat.

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: Changes doc for 7.0 beta 4?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Bryan White writes:

> > beta4 was created, not announced and then deleted ... our first release
> > candidate should be out and announced this coming weekend ...
>
> It was announced on FreshMeat.

Talk about Vapourware ... :)