Обсуждение: Perl interfaces?

Perl interfaces?

От
Philip Hallstrom
Дата:
Hi -
    I took a look around and was unable to find a Perl DBI driver for
PostgreSQL... does one exist that I'm missing?  If not, which of the three
drivers at cpan.org is the best (please no wars :)
-philip

Re: Perl interfaces?

Дата:
Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com> writes:
>     I took a look around and was unable to find a Perl DBI driver for
> PostgreSQL... does one exist that I'm missing?

DBD-Pg, at rev 0.93 last I looked at the CPAN archives.  For some
bizarre reason it's not listed on the index page about DBI drivers,
but you can find it if you search by module name.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Perl interfaces?

От
Philip Hallstrom
Дата:
> Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com> writes:
> >     I took a look around and was unable to find a Perl DBI driver for
> > PostgreSQL... does one exist that I'm missing?
>
> DBD-Pg, at rev 0.93 last I looked at the CPAN archives.  For some
> bizarre reason it's not listed on the index page about DBI drivers,
> but you can find it if you search by module name.

Thanks for the info all... I couldn't believe it didn't exist, but now I
know why I couldn't find it.

Thanks again!

-philip

Re: Perl interfaces?

От
Thomas Good
Дата:
On Tue, 30 May 2000, Philip Hallstrom wrote:

> Hi -
>     I took a look around and was unable to find a Perl DBI driver for
> PostgreSQL... does one exist that I'm missing?  If not, which of the three
> drivers at cpan.org is the best (please no wars :)
> -philip

Phil,

I use DBI and DBD-Pg.  For char mode and CGI.  Works well.

Tom

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */