Обсуждение: ISO Fonts for DocBook?

ISO Fonts for DocBook?

От
Philip Warner
Дата:
Anyone know where I can find the ISO fonts for building the sgml documents
using docbook?

Despite the reassuring words in the manual, I have had no luck finding them
on any web site, so any help would be appreciated.

(A.C.N. 008 659 498)             |          /(@)   ______---_
Http://www.rhyme.com.au          |                /           \|
                                 |    --________--
PGP key available upon request,  |  /
and from pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371   |/

Re: ISO Fonts for DocBook?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Philip Warner writes:

> Anyone know where I can find the ISO fonts for building the sgml documents
> using docbook?
>
> Despite the reassuring words in the manual, I have had no luck finding them
> on any web site, so any help would be appreciated.

They are contained in the sgmltools. (All the rest in sgmltools is
outdated, but you'll surely find the character entities there.) It also
occurs to me that they ought to be found on the Oasis website.
(www.oasis.org?)