Обсуждение: JDBC

JDBC

От
"Enrico Comini"
Дата:
Dear Friend
I take a debugged version of JDBC driver but there are some other problems.
I use in Jbuilder 3 the Data Modeller to make query , but is not possible create sql query on Postgres (I test it with MS ACCESS and it's all right).
There are people that use JDBC ?
How I have to do  ? , for me is important use Java to develop.

Thanks,
                Enrico

Re: JDBC

От
Travis Bauer
Дата:
What error are you getting?  Could you include a short code segment to
show how you are sending the query?

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Enrico Comini wrote:

> Dear Friend
> I take a debugged version of JDBC driver but there are some other problems.
> I use in Jbuilder 3 the Data Modeller to make query , but is not possible
> create sql query on Postgres (I test it with MS ACCESS and it's all right).
> There are people that use JDBC ?
> How I have to do  ? , for me is important use Java to develop.
>
> Thanks,
>                 Enrico

Re: JDBC

От
Zeljko Trogrlic
Дата:
I don't know about JBuilder data modeler, but ? in select/update/insert
works perfectly.