Обсуждение: phpPgAdmin

phpPgAdmin

От
danyele
Дата:
Hi there,

I'm trying to use phpPgAdmin, but  it's  showing a error like    " Fatal
Error : Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
lib.inc.php on line 121"  !

I'm running 7.0.2 on slackware 7.0.

Can somebody help me?

thanks for help!

Danyele

Re: phpPgAdmin

От
Дата:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, danyele wrote:

> I'm trying to use phpPgAdmin, but  it's  showing a error like    " Fatal
> Error : Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
> lib.inc.php on line 121"  !
>
> I'm running 7.0.2 on slackware 7.0.
>
> Can somebody help me?

Yes, you do not have pgsql support compiled into PHP.  You will need to
rebuild it with the --with-pgsql option in the configuration step.  What
version of PHP are you using?

Brett W. McCoy
                                              http://www.chapelperilous.net
There is not much to choose between a woman who deceives us for another,
and a woman who deceives another for ourselves.
        -- Augier

Re: phpPgAdmin

От
Ron Chmara
danyele wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm trying to use phpPgAdmin, but  it's  showing a error like    " Fatal
> Error : Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
> lib.inc.php on line 121"  !
> I'm running 7.0.2 on slackware 7.0.
> Can somebody help me?

If pg_connect isn't coming up, chances are that your postgres install
wasn't set up when you installed PHP. Your php configuration steps, before
compiling, should include:

--with-pgsql=[DIRECTORY]

See:
http://uk.php.net/manual/install.configure.php
or
http://www.php.net/manual/install.configure.php

Or your local php.net mirror.

-Ron

--
Brought to you from boop!, the dual boot Linux/Win95 Compaq Presario 1625
laptop, currently running RedHat 6.1. Your bopping may vary.

Re: phpPgAdmin

От
"K Parker"
Дата:
The answer is easy, but not welcome.  The PHP you are using was compiled without PostgreSQL support.  It must be
recompiledto include it.

Re: phpPgAdmin

От
"K Parker"
Дата:
The answer is easy, but not welcome.  The PHP you are using was compiled without PostgreSQL support.  It must be
recompiledto include it.

Re: phpPgAdmin

От
"K Parker"