Обсуждение: 7.1 release date ?

7.1 release date ?

От
Dmitriy Agafonov
Дата:
What's the release date for 7.1 ?
Is it going to have support for the outer joins ?
Are there going to be any performance improvements made (I'm
particularly interested in data selection speed) ?
Is it possible to obtain a list of new features which are coming with
7.1 ?

I'm sure these question have been asked hundreds of times already. I
simply failed to find the answers.

Thank you,
Dima Agafonov.

Re: 7.1 release date ?

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Dmitriy Agafonov wrote:

> What's the release date for 7.1 ?

January 1st, or there abouts ...

> Is it going to have support for the outer joins ?

yes

> Are there going to be any performance improvements made (I'm
> particularly interested in data selection speed) ?

of course, always is ...

> Is it possible to obtain a list of new features which are coming with
> 7.1 ?

I *believe* that the todo list that Bruce maintains has those features
coming in the new release, that are finished, marked appropriately ... at
least it used to be that way, Bruce?

Re: 7.1 release date ?

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
> > Is it possible to obtain a list of new features which are coming with
> > 7.1 ?
>
> I *believe* that the todo list that Bruce maintains has those features
> coming in the new release, that are finished, marked appropriately ... at
> least it used to be that way, Bruce?

Yes, marked with a dash.