Обсуждение: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?

Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?

От
"Kevin O'Gorman"
Дата:
I thought I noticed discussion of the creation of canonical
7.0.3 RedHat RPMS, but never noticed where they were posted.
Now, suddenly, I could use them.  Pointers, please.

++ kevin

--
Kevin O'Gorman  (805) 650-6274  mailto:kogorman@pacbell.net
Permanent e-mail forwarder:  mailto:Kevin.O'Gorman.64@Alum.Dartmouth.org

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?

От
teg@redhat.com (Trond Eivind GlomsrØd)
Дата:
"Kevin O'Gorman" <kogorman@pacbell.net> writes:

> I thought I noticed discussion of the creation of canonical
> 7.0.3 RedHat RPMS, but never noticed where they were posted.

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v7.0.3/RPMS/

Or you can look in Rawhide.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.

Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

> I thought I noticed discussion of the creation of canonical
> 7.0.3 RedHat RPMS, but never noticed where they were posted.
> Now, suddenly, I could use them.  Pointers, please.

Didja try the website?   http://www.postgresql.com    And follow the
link to software, then download...   From there you can download from
the main site or choose a mirror ftp site.

Vince.
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking

Re: Where are the 7.0.3 RPMS?

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

> I thought I noticed discussion of the creation of canonical
> 7.0.3 RedHat RPMS, but never noticed where they were posted.
> Now, suddenly, I could use them.  Pointers, please.

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v7.0.3/RPMS.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio
1 Peter 4:11