Обсуждение: No response from backend

No response from backend

От
"Piotr Kasprzyk"
Дата:
While working through Windows ODBC driver form Postgres 6.4 our application
gets the following error:

No response from backend - socket has been closed.

and connection is broken. Is it postgres od linux problem? Is there any way
to avoid this?

Regards

Piotr

RE: No response from backend

От
"Hiroshi Inoue"
Дата:

Hmm this seems a pretty unhelpful message.  Try running the postmaster
with -d2 (and without -S) and see what gets logged in its stderr output.

BTW what version of psqlodbc driver are you using ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue