Обсуждение: script to find and replace code in HTML

script to find and replace code in HTML

От
speeves
Дата:
Hi!

Here is a perl script that I stole from Henry Churchyard and a shell script
that I wrote to rewrite every file in a directory and replace a specified
string, etc.   I am in the process of moving coldfusion apps to linux, and
am finding this invaluable.  (I will post the shell script again when I get
it to run recursively through the directory tree.  Just thought someone out
there might find it useful. :-)
--
Shannon Peevey
UNT-Central Web Support

Re: script (files in this mail!!)

От
speeves
speeves wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Here is a perl script that I stole from Henry Churchyard and a shell
> script that I wrote to rewrite every file in a directory and replace a
> specified
> string, etc.   I am in the process of moving coldfusion apps to linux, and
> am finding this invaluable.  (I will post the shell script again when I
> get
> it to run recursively through the directory tree.  Just thought someone
> out there might find it useful. :-)

--
Shannon Peevey
UNT-Central Web Support