Обсуждение: Help with C++

Help with C++

От
Mayan
Дата:
Debian 2.2
Intel.
What is the file I have to '#include' when accessing the posgreSql from
c++?
How can I find out what is the path of the cpp library I have to include
when running g++?

Where do I find information regading about accessing PostgreSQL with
C/C++?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Help with C++

От
"Tim Barnard"
Дата:
Look in the programmer docs

    For C: www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?libpq.html
    For C++: www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?libpqplusplus.html

Tim

> What is the file I have to '#include' when accessing the posgreSql from
> c++?
> How can I find out what is the path of the cpp library I have to include
> when running g++?
>
> Where do I find information regading about accessing PostgreSQL with
> C/C++?
>

> Thanks in advance.

Re: Help with C++

От
"Tim Barnard"
Дата:
I don't know if it's really needed. The examples at the
end of the libpq doc worked just great for me. I found
them to be very straight forward. Regarding libpq++,
I understand that whole api is being reworked. At least
I got that impression from past thread postings. For more
info on this see the 11 message thread in the archives, starting
with: http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=114659

Tim