Обсуждение: Postgres Certification/training

Postgres Certification/training

От
"mike"
Дата:
I vaugly remember seeing someplace, that there was training or certification
for postgresql, and I'm wondering if there is indeed some sort of certification.

if there is can someone point me to where I can get more information on this?

Mike

Re: Postgres Certification/training

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi Mike,

At present you'll have to look towards the Commercial Support
organisations for this :

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/commercial-support.html

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> mike wrote:
>
> I vaugly remember seeing someplace, that there was training or
> certification
> for postgresql, and I'm wondering if there is indeed some sort of
> certification.
>
> if there is can someone point me to where I can get more information
> on this?
>
> Mike

Re: Postgres Certification/training

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
> Hi Mike,
>
> At present you'll have to look towards the Commercial Support
> organisations for this :
>
> http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/commercial-support.html

Red Hat mentioned they were planning something for September.