Обсуждение: Is there eny e-mail server that uses postgreSQL as backend server for mailboxes&users

Is there eny e-mail server that uses postgreSQL as backend server for mailboxes&users

От
Serkan Bektaş
Дата:
Hi all,

Is there eny e-mail server that uses postgreSQL as backend server for
mailboxes&users

regards, Serkan Bektaş

Re: Is there eny e-mail server that uses postgreSQL as backend server for mailboxes&users

От
"Marin Dimitrov"
Дата: