Обсуждение: Help!

Help!

От
"Mihai Gheorghiu"
Дата:
I migrated to 7.2.2 with only speed issues in view.
When trying to run the actual application, I discovered the changes in the
time functions area (timestamp with precision and current).
Is there a way to set that p precision parameter of timestamp once and for
all, so that timestamp returns in the old format (no decimals after second)
and the application developer does not have to make changes to at least 250
java files?
Thanks everybody for your support.

Re: Help!

От
Thomas O'Dowd
Дата:
Are you using the Java driver to read the timestamp? If so there should
be no change required if you are using ResultSet.getTimestamp() method.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs

Re: Help!

От
"Mihai Gheorghiu"
Дата:
Yeah, mea culpa :-(
It seems all came back to normal when I installed the most recent driver.
The one on the development computer was still for 7.1.3
Thank you all.