Обсуждение: Help me please !

Help me please !

От
MPT5UR-73TXUS1Z-Z3UPXG1E-UPM9PCZK-LE94GTLK-V5G83LSY-WHFMNAKX-6W5UMU
Дата:
Hello everybody !

I've got the problem with Postgres.
We use PHP with Postgres on our web server, and sometimes server goes
down because of "shared memory corrupted" in postgres log files.
Why is it ?
Help me please !!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,Alex.

Re: Help me please !

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, MPT5UR-73TXUS1Z-Z3UPXG1E-UPM9PCZK-LE94GTLK-V5G83LSY-WHFMNAKX-6W5UMU wrote:

> Hello everybody !
>
> I've got the problem with Postgres.
> We use PHP with Postgres on our web server, and sometimes server goes
> down because of "shared memory corrupted" in postgres log files.
> Why is it ?

I'm not sure, you should give us the exact messages from the log
(including ones immediately before the actual error message).
It probably would help to turn on query logging so you might be
able to associate it with a particular query.

Re: Help me please !

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, MPT5UR-73TXUS1Z-Z3UPXG1E-UPM9PCZK-LE94GTLK-V5G83LSY-WHFMNAKX-6W5UMU wrote:

> Hello everybody !
>
> I've got the problem with Postgres.
> We use PHP with Postgres on our web server, and sometimes server goes
> down because of "shared memory corrupted" in postgres log files.
> Why is it ?
> Help me please !!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you've got a dodgy computer.  check the machine out to make
sure it isn't getting single bit memory errors.