Обсуждение: sequence question

sequence question

От
"Williams, Travis L, NPONS"
Дата:
Can you manually update the last_value in a sequence?  I moved some data around and manually put in some of the
sequencenumbers.. I fixed the problem.. but was wondering for furture reference.

Travis

Re: sequence question

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Williams, Travis L, NPONS wrote:

> Can you manually update the last_value in a sequence?  I moved some
> data around and manually put in some of the sequence numbers.. I fixed
> the problem.. but was wondering for furture reference.

You can use setval() on the sequence to change the next value generated.