Обсуждение: plpgsql - fetching from returned cursors

plpgsql - fetching from returned cursors

От
"k|p"
Дата:
Is something like this possible?
Because the way I wrote it now, nothing is FOUND from the FETCH and the loop is
exited.

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION test(integer) RETURNS integer AS '
DECLARE
        my_cursor refcursor;
    my_row row;
BEGIN
    my_cursor = get_refcursor($1);

      LOOP
        FETCH my_cursor INTO my_row;
        EXIT WHEN NOT FOUND;
        RAISE DEBUG ''id: %'', my_row.id;
    END LOOP;
END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

Thanks,
kip

Re: plpgsql - fetching from returned cursors

Дата:
"k|p" <m.e.meulemans@student.utwente.nl> writes:
> Is something like this possible?
> Because the way I wrote it now, nothing is FOUND from the FETCH and the loop is
> exited.

It works for me ... or at least it did after I changed "my_row" to type
RECORD, added a RETURN at the end, and made the RAISE be RAISE NOTICE
so I could actually see some output.

            regards, tom lane