Обсуждение: Downloadable Version

Downloadable Version

От
"Richard Kenny"
Дата:
Does anyone know where i can download PostgreSQL without uing the FTP , since my companys genius IT ppl have disabled that port ?

Regards
    Richard Kenny

Re: Downloadable Version

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 11:37:32 +0200,
  Richard Kenny <richard@qd-electronics.co.za> wrote:
> Does anyone know where i can download PostgreSQL without uing the FTP , since my companys genius IT ppl have disabled
thatport ?

It may be that you can use passive ftp to download postgres. It is also
available via http. The page describing where to get downloads should
have a link pointing to http mirrors.

Re: Downloadable Version

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 05:37, Richard Kenny wrote:
> Does anyone know where i can download PostgreSQL without uing the FTP
> , since my companys genius IT ppl have disabled that port ?

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/source/v7.3.2/postgresql-7.3.2.tar.gz

Cheers,

Neil