Обсуждение: tsearch - v2

tsearch - v2

От
sector119@mail.ru
Дата:
Hi

How am I able to add new dictionary, for example ukrainian?
I have ukrainian.aff, ukrainian.dict, ukrainian.stop files!

Thank you!
--
WBR, sector119

Вложения

Re: tsearch - v2

От
"Andrew J. Kopciuch"
Дата:
On Thursday 12 June 2003 08:16, sector119@mail.ru wrote:
> Hi
>
> How am I able to add new dictionary, for example ukrainian?
> I have ukrainian.aff, ukrainian.dict, ukrainian.stop files!
>
> Thank you!

Read this help file from the GiST site, especially the section :
"TSEARCH CONFIGURATION",  it lays out steps to add another dictionary.

http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/tsearchV2-intro.txt

How to know what are the current postgresql.conf configurations

От
Jean-Luc Lachance
Дата:
Hello All,

How can I know what are the current running postgresql.conf
configurations.

The file was modified a while ago and I want to know if the changes
where applied (ie. if the server was restarted after the file was
modified).

TIA

Re: tsearch - v2

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:

read http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/tsearchV2-intro.txt

> Thank you!

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: How to know what are the current postgresql.conf

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Jean-Luc Lachance wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> How can I know what are the current running postgresql.conf
> configurations.
>
> The file was modified a while ago and I want to know if the changes
> where applied (ie. if the server was restarted after the file was
> modified).

show all;

Re: tsearch - v2

От
"Andrew J. Kopciuch"
Дата:
On Thursday 12 June 2003 10:59, you wrote:
> What does GiST mean? Why isn't the acronymn explained on the front page of
> the GiST site? And GBORG also, for that matter?

It stands for Genralized Search Tree.

I don't know why there is not a definition at the "top" ... ask Oleg and
Teodor.

There is however a link on the main page to the GiST indexing project from
Berkley University.

Andy

Re: tsearch - v2

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Andrew J. Kopciuch wrote:

> On Thursday 12 June 2003 10:59, you wrote:
> > What does GiST mean? Why isn't the acronymn explained on the front page of
> > the GiST site? And GBORG also, for that matter?
> >

> It stands for Genralized Search Tree.
>
> I don't know why there is not a definition at the "top" ... ask Oleg and
> Teodor.

ok,
actually, GiST is a play on words. Think about "The Gist of PostgreSQL".
'gist' was guessed by son of Joseph Hellerstein - the inventor of GiST.