Обсуждение: Database Replication

Database Replication

От
"Colin Mangiagalli"
Дата:
Hi

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if postgresql supports
some kind of database replication or mirroring and if so, how easy
is it to set up.

Thanks
Colin

Re: Database Replication

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 01:48:31PM +0200, Colin Mangiagalli wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was just wondering if someone could tell me if postgresql supports
> some kind of database replication or mirroring and if so, how easy
> is it to set up.

There is rserv abd dbmirror, and now erserver as well.  All (?) are
found on gborg.  I can't speak about the others, but erserver is a
little bit painful to set up.  Works, though.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110