Обсуждение:

mailrun@mail333.com
Дата:
Hi, could someone  help me po unsubscribe?
I tryed by the instructions, but I still receive mails.

Re:

От
Murali Mohan Kasetty
Дата:
me too.

- Murali

mailrun@mail333.com wrote:

> Hi, could someone  help me po unsubscribe?
> I tryed by the instructions, but I still receive mails.

Re:

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Tuesday 09 September 2003 10:10, mailrun@mail333.com wrote:
> Hi, could someone  help me po unsubscribe?
> I tryed by the instructions, but I still receive mails.

Perhaps try the website - http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html
Click on the list-name, click "subscribe or unsubscribe" then try to sign in.
Tell it you've forgotten your password and you should be able to
subscribe/unsubscribe to any PG lists then.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

Re:

От
Csaba Nagy
Дата:
Make sure you send the unsubscribe request from the address you are
subscribed with, otherwise it won't work (that would allow you to
unsubscribe anybody).

HTH,
Csaba.