Обсуждение: Identify dropped columns in PLTCL

Identify dropped columns in PLTCL

От
Josué Maldonado
Дата:
Hello list,

I have a trigger that loop for each column in a table, is there a way to
identify a dropped column from within a PLTCL trigger?

Thanks in advance
--
Josué Maldonado.

Re: Identify dropped columns in PLTCL

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
if your looking in a way that shows you dropped columns, the
attisdropped field in the pg_attribute table is your best bet.

Robert Treat

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 15:34, Josué Maldonado wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have a trigger that loop for each column in a table, is there a way to
> identify a dropped column from within a PLTCL trigger?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Josué Maldonado.

Re: Identify dropped columns in PLTCL

Дата:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Josu=E9_Maldonado?= <josue@lamundial.hn> writes:
> I have a trigger that loop for each column in a table, is there a way to
> identify a dropped column from within a PLTCL trigger?

As of CVS tip, pltcl is fixed to ignore dropped columns, I believe.

            regards, tom lane