Обсуждение: Is a capital letters title for this ML blocked?

Is a capital letters title for this ML blocked?

От
Yannick Warnier
Дата:
Hi all,

I don't know who's the list owner but I'm trying to post a message with
the subject being:

EXECUTE + transaction = unexpected error -8
(exciting, isn't it?)

But it seems not to arrive here and I receive no refusal message. Can
somebody tell me something (this e-mail is also to check that my e-mails
are still received :-))

Thanks,
Yannick

Re: Is a capital letters title for this ML blocked?

Дата:
Yannick Warnier <ywarnier@beeznest.org> writes:
> But it seems not to arrive here and I receive no refusal message.

Check to see if your subscription is configured to receive refusal
messages (send "show your-email-address" to the majordomo 'bot to
see your subscription options).  I've noticed that the default seems
to be not to send 'em out, which strikes me as backwards ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: Is a capital letters title for this ML blocked?

От
Pascal Polleunus
Дата:
Hi,

In fact it's me that have that problem but I wasn't subscribed to the list.

>>But it seems not to arrive here and I receive no refusal message.
>
> Check to see if your subscription is configured to receive refusal
> messages (send "show your-email-address" to the majordomo 'bot to
> see your subscription options).  I've noticed that the default seems
> to be not to send 'em out, which strikes me as backwards ...

I changed my settings and activated the following options:
ackdeny, ackpost, ackreject, ackstall
But still it doesn't work and I don't receive any notification :-/
The problem was apparently the subject "EXECUTE + transaction =
unexpected error -8".

Thanks anyway Tom ;-)