Обсуждение: 7.4.5 release

7.4.5 release

От
Michal Hlavac
Дата:
Hello,

is this version ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/src/7.4.5/ stable release ???

thanx....

--

[ miso hlavac ][ hlavki@medium13.sk ][ http://www.medium13.sk ]
[ icq:94900232 ][ callto://hlavki ]

Re: 7.4.5 release

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 10:55:53 +0200,
  Michal Hlavac <hlavki@medium13.sk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is this version ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/src/7.4.5/ stable release ???

It isn't an official release just yet. It is being double checked before
announcement, but I expect the announcement soon.

Re: 7.4.5 release

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Will be doing the 'official announce' tonight, but the version that is
there is what will be announced, so you are good to go with downloading
and using that one ...

----