Обсуждение: Commands to browse current connections and processes

Commands to browse current connections and processes

От
Ying Lu
Дата:
Hello,

In mysql, we use "show processlist" to see all current process. Could
someone let me know in PostgreSQL, what commands that we can check the
current connections and processes please?

Thanks a lot,
Ly

Re: Commands to browse current connections and processes

От
Mark Gibson
Ying Lu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In mysql, we use "show processlist" to see all current process. Could
> someone let me know in PostgreSQL, what commands that we can check the
> current connections and processes please?

SELECT * FROM pg_catalog.pg_stat_activity;

--
Mark Gibson <gibsonm |AT| cromwell |DOT| co |DOT| uk>
Web Developer & Database Admin