Обсуждение: pgFoundary?

pgFoundary?

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
I've seen references to pgFoundary on the mailling lists, but I can't
seem to find it anywhere. Does it actually exist? Is it the predecessor
to gborg?

Speaking of gborg, how come it isn't accepting projects right now?

Re: pgFoundary?

От
Thomas F.O'Connell
Дата:
http://pgfoundry.org/

You had an extra 'a'. :)

I'm not sure what the status of gborg is, at the moment.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

On Dec 3, 2004, at 12:28 AM, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> I've seen references to pgFoundary on the mailling lists, but I can't
> seem to find it anywhere. Does it actually exist? Is it the predecessor
> to gborg?
>
> Speaking of gborg, how come it isn't accepting projects right now?
> --
> Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               decibel@decibel.org
> Give your computer some brain candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828
>
> Windows: "Where do you want to go today?"
> Linux: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
> FreeBSD: "Are you guys coming, or what?"

Re: pgFoundary?

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
Then I guess my next question is: why isn't it linked to from
http://postgresql.org ?

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 12:35:23AM -0600, Thomas F.O'Connell wrote:
> http://pgfoundry.org/
>
> You had an extra 'a'. :)
>
> I'm not sure what the status of gborg is, at the moment.
>
> -tfo
>
> --
> Thomas F. O'Connell
> Co-Founder, Information Architect
> Sitening, LLC
> http://www.sitening.com/
> 110 30th Avenue North, Suite 6
> Nashville, TN 37203-6320
> 615-260-0005
>
> On Dec 3, 2004, at 12:28 AM, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>
> >I've seen references to pgFoundary on the mailling lists, but I can't
> >seem to find it anywhere. Does it actually exist? Is it the predecessor
> >to gborg?
> >
> >Speaking of gborg, how come it isn't accepting projects right now?
> >--
> >Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               decibel@decibel.org
> >Give your computer some brain candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828
> >
> >Windows: "Where do you want to go today?"
> >Linux: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
> >FreeBSD: "Are you guys coming, or what?"

> >               http://archives.postgresql.org

Re: pgFoundary?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> I've seen references to pgFoundary on the mailling lists, but I can't
> seem to find it anywhere. Does it actually exist? Is it the predecessor
> to gborg?
>
> Speaking of gborg, how come it isn't accepting projects right now?

because pgfoundry is meant to replace gborg ... so any new projects should
be added there.  Our 'long term goal' is to move projects from gborg ->
pgfoundry ...

----

Re: pgFoundary?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
Probably just an oversight, but will be linked when we roll the new
website layout with 8.0 (crosses fingers)

Robert Treat