Обсуждение: materialized view

materialized view

От
Himanshu Baweja
Дата:
does postgres support materialized view.. if yes can somebody post any links which might be useful in learning how to use them...
thx
Himanshu

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: materialized view

От
Ben
Дата:
A quick google search for "materialized views on postgres" brings up
this very helpful page that I've used before:

http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html

On May 19, 2005, at 11:40 PM, Himanshu Baweja wrote:

> does postgres support materialized view.. if yes can somebody post
> any links which might be useful in learning how to use them...
> thx
> Himanshu
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: materialized view

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
The BizGres project is also looking at adding materialized views.

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 11:52:01PM -0700, Ben wrote:
> A quick google search for "materialized views on postgres" brings up
> this very helpful page that I've used before:
>
> http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html
>
> On May 19, 2005, at 11:40 PM, Himanshu Baweja wrote:
>
> >does postgres support materialized view.. if yes can somebody post
> >any links which might be useful in learning how to use them...
> >thx
> >Himanshu
> >http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: materialized view

От
Mario Soto Cordones
Дата:
yes , not in native form, but making few things

here a link about this

http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html

bys

--