Обсуждение: Postgres + CentOS

Postgres + CentOS

От
Hugo
Дата:
Hi, is anybody using psql and CentOS, I just wanted to know your experience

thanks

Hugo

Re: Postgres + CentOS

От
Steve Wampler
Hugo wrote:
> Hi, is anybody using psql and CentOS, I just wanted to know your experience

Works just fine, though we're still on 7.4 and haven't tried the 8 series
yet.  I don't expect any problems, however.

--
Steve Wampler -- swampler@noao.edu

Re: Postgres + CentOS

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 08:40, Hugo wrote:
> Hi, is anybody using psql and CentOS, I just wanted to know your
> experience

We use Centos (RHEL 3 and 4 flavors) as our internal server os with
postgresql 7.4.7 / 7.4.8 here.  It works a charm.

Re: Postgres + CentOS

От
Apu Islam
Дата:
Just installed and tuned 8.0. tested with 100 connections and a 7.5 GB database, works like a champ.
new pl/perl is a beauty to write triggers on 8.0, check it out.

On 11/2/05, Steve Wampler <swampler@noao.edu> wrote:
Hugo wrote:
> Hi, is anybody using psql and CentOS, I just wanted to know your experience

Works just fine, though we're still on 7.4 and haven't tried the 8 series
yet.  I don't expect any problems, however.

--
Steve Wampler -- swampler@noao.edu

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

Re: Postgres + CentOS

От
Tony Caduto
Hugo wrote:

> Hi, is anybody using psql and CentOS, I just wanted to know your
> experience
>
> thanks
>
> Hugo

Works great, could not be happier.
I am also running one CentOS server in 64bit mode, I built Postgres from
source on this box because I could not find a RPM at the time.

No problems and the performance is very good.

Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of PG Lightning Admin for Postgresql 7.4.x and up