Обсуждение: Hey!!!

Hey!!!

От
LaroG
Дата:
Hey.
I am new here. I’m from Poland:-)
I have one question (I don’t now if this is the right group for this question and … if my English is enough  good… :P):
Are the developers going to implement some system trigger like in ORACLE i.e. “on login” trigger ??

--
Best regards
 LaroG

Re: Hey!!!

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 18:24:36 +0100,
  LaroG <larog_pgsql@op.pl> wrote:
> Hey.
> I am new here. I’m from Poland:-)
> I have one question (I don’t now if this is the right group for this question and … if my English is enough  good…
:P):
> Are the developers going to implement some system trigger like in ORACLE i.e. “on login” trigger ??

Postgres has triggers. There aren't triggers that fire on login or startup
though.

Re: Hey!!!

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 12:01:48AM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 18:24:36 +0100,
>   LaroG <larog_pgsql@op.pl> wrote:
> > Hey.
> > I am new here. I???m from Poland:-)
> > I have one question (I don???t now if this is the right group for this question and ??? if my English is enough
good???:P):
> > Are the developers going to implement some system trigger like in ORACLE i.e. ???on login??? trigger ??
>
> Postgres has triggers. There aren't triggers that fire on login or startup
> though.

Actually, someone has written some system-level triggers, but I can't
find a reference to it right now. :( I know it was mentioned on one of
the mailing lists in the past month.