Обсуждение: Can the PostgreSQL store the Multimedia files

Can the PostgreSQL store the Multimedia files

От
senyorita.abeer@gmail.com
Дата:
hallo, I am working with a group on a Gradute project and we use the
PostgreSQL database for build an information system for a school.
we have a small question:
- Can the PostgreSQL store the Multimedia files ( Images ,video
,audio....)??and exactly how??
- IF not , can we make some change in the source code to make this
support for multimedia??

pleaze I want the answer very fast
cu

Re: Can the PostgreSQL store the Multimedia files

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 08:47 -0800, senyorita.abeer@gmail.com wrote:

> - Can the PostgreSQL store the Multimedia files ( Images ,video
> ,audio....)??and exactly how??

Yes. The keyword is "large object".

> pleaze I want the answer very fast

Was that fast enough?