Обсуждение: posgresql <-> oracle

posgresql <-> oracle

От
Mark Harrison
Дата:
We're got the need to replicate (two-way) some data between
postgresql and oracle.

Does anybody have versions of pg_dump or equivalents that
can go back and forth between the two databases?
It would be great if I could get both --schema-only
and --data-only functionality from this.

Thanks!
Mark

--
Mark Harrison
Pixar Animation Studios

Re: posgresql <-> oracle

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Mark Harrison wrote:
> We're got the need to replicate (two-way) some data between
> postgresql and oracle.
>
> Does anybody have versions of pg_dump or equivalents that
> can go back and forth between the two databases?
> It would be great if I could get both --schema-only
> and --data-only functionality from this.
You might be able to use dbi-link over at pgFoundry.

Joshua D. Drake