From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Antonios Katsikadamos
Sent: 01 June 2006 15:18
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] Fat 32/NTFS

Hi all again. sorry for the disturbance but I am not aware of the postgres installation procedure. my laptop runs Win xp on format fat32. I get a message from installation
that requires NTFS format. Is there a way of installing postgres on fat 32 without using linux?

what do u propose?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Fat 32/NTFS

От
"Leif B. Kristensen"
Дата:
On Thursday 1. June 2006 16:18, Antonios Katsikadamos wrote:
>Hi all again. sorry for the disturbance but I am not aware of the
> postgres installation procedure. my laptop runs Win xp on format
> fat32. I get a message from installation
>that requires NTFS format. Is there a way of installing postgres on
> fat 32 without using linux?
>
>what do u propose?

convert c: /fs:ntfs

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/convertfat.mspx