Обсуждение: Syncing postgres data with Pocket PC

Syncing postgres data with Pocket PC

От
"Justin Dearing"
Дата:
Hello,

I need a way to sync a postgres view with a table on a Windows CE device. The table will be read only on the mobile device. I am seeking to replace an access database that syncs a table with a pocket pc table via active sync. I would really like to use postgres for the desktop side of things, but need to be able to syn change to the database with pocket PCs via active sync.

Re: Syncing postgres data with Pocket PC

От
"Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Дата:
On 2/20/07, Justin Dearing <zippy1981@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need a way to sync a postgres view with a table on a Windows CE device.
> The table will be read only on the mobile device. I am seeking to replace an
> access database that syncs a table with a pocket pc table via active sync. I
> would really like to use postgres for the desktop side of things, but need
> to be able to syn change to the database with pocket PCs via active sync.
I'd be asking the people who wrote active sync, then, not
the postgres-community.  It's the chore of the provider of
the interoperability product to get this done via a driver or
even just ODBC.  Just my two cents, though.

Cheers,
Andrej