Обсуждение: PgAgent

PgAgent

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
Hello,

Has  someone noticed the problem of  installation  of contribs of
postgreSQL 8.2.3.

I was looking for pgAgent and didn't noticed notting.

Has someone another alternative solution to install it  ?

Regards
Ezequias

Re: PgAgent

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has  someone noticed the problem of  installation  of contribs of
> postgreSQL 8.2.3.
>
> I was looking for pgAgent and didn't noticed notting.
>
> Has someone another alternative solution to install it  ?

It's part of pgAdmin, not PostgreSQL

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: PgAgent

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
Richard Huxton escreveu:
> Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Has  someone noticed the problem of  installation  of contribs of
>> postgreSQL 8.2.3.
>>
>> I was looking for pgAgent and didn't noticed notting.
>>
>> Has someone another alternative solution to install it  ?
>
> It's part of pgAdmin, not PostgreSQL

So I must install pgAdmin on the server to have the pgAgent ?

Ezequias

Re: PgAgent

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Richard Huxton escreveu:
>> Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Has  someone noticed the problem of  installation  of contribs of
>>> postgreSQL 8.2.3.
>>>
>>> I was looking for pgAgent and didn't noticed notting.
>>>
>>> Has someone another alternative solution to install it  ?
>>
>> It's part of pgAdmin, not PostgreSQL
>>
> So I must install pgAdmin on the server to have the pgAgent ?

Don't know - what does the pgAdmin documentation say about installing
pgAgent?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd