Обсуждение: feature suggestions

feature suggestions

От
PFC
Дата:
    Which list is the most appropriate for proposing features and ideas for
postgres ?

Re: feature suggestions

От
Jim Nasby
Дата:
On May 21, 2007, at 1:44 PM, PFC wrote:
>     Which list is the most appropriate for proposing features and
> ideas for postgres ?

Well, I think hackers tend to pay more attention to -hackers. OTOH,
in order to get something accepted you've got to show why it should
be accepted, so if it's a brand-new feature it might be a better idea
to post it here and ask folks to reply with real-world cases where
they could use the feature. Keep in mind that the bar is higher if
there's another way to accomplish something; the community generally
doesn't accept things that are purely "syntactic sugar".

Re: feature suggestions

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата: