Обсуждение: Determining current block size?

Determining current block size?

От
"John Wells"
Дата:
I see that BLOCK_SIZE can be set at compile time, but is there a way
to determine what block size is in use in a running system? I've been
searching but have been unsuccessful so far.

Thanks!
John

Re: Determining current block size?

От
Gregory Stark
Дата:
"John Wells" <jb@sourceillustrated.com> writes:

> I see that BLOCK_SIZE can be set at compile time, but is there a way
> to determine what block size is in use in a running system? I've been
> searching but have been unsuccessful so far.

postgres=# show block_size;
 block_size
------------
 8192
(1 row)

--
  Gregory Stark

Re: Determining current block size?

От
"John Wells"
Дата:
On 12/6/07, Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> "John Wells" <jb@sourceillustrated.com> writes:
>
> > I see that BLOCK_SIZE can be set at compile time, but is there a way
> > to determine what block size is in use in a running system? I've been
> > searching but have been unsuccessful so far.
>
> postgres=# show block_size;
>  block_size
>  8192
> (1 row)