Обсуждение: postgres 8.3 release date and 2008-01-07 Cumulative Security Update Release

postgres 8.3 release date and 2008-01-07 Cumulative Security Update Release

От
leonardz
Дата:
I am testing postgres 8.3RC1 on some non production data and saw the
above security release.

I am loathe to patch our 8.0 and 8.1 production servers if 8.3 will be
out by month's end.

Is there any visibility of a production 8.3 release date?

Re: postgres 8.3 release date and 2008-01-07 Cumulative Security Update Release

От
"Scott Marlowe"
Дата:
On Jan 9, 2008 12:12 PM, leonardz <leonardz@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I am testing postgres 8.3RC1 on some non production data and saw the
> above security release.
>
> I am loathe to patch our 8.0 and 8.1 production servers if 8.3 will be
> out by month's end.
>
> Is there any visibility of a production 8.3 release date?

Read through the release notes.  I didn't find anything in the 8.2.6
update that made me think I needed to update "right now!"