Обсуждение: phpPgAdmin-4.1.3 login fail

phpPgAdmin-4.1.3 login fail

От
Cefull Lo
Дата:
I just installed phpPgAdmin-4.1.3, when I try to
login, it always tell me login fail.

I followed the steps in FAQ but still can't login.

I'm sure that postgresql is running and accepting
tcpip connection (psql -h 192.168.4.4 mydb from other
machine is OK), and password is correct.

I'm using
postgresql-8.2.6
php-4.4.8 (compiled with postgres support)
apache-1.3.39

Any idea??

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Re: phpPgAdmin-4.1.3 login fail

От
Richard Huxton
Cefull Lo wrote:
> I just installed phpPgAdmin-4.1.3, when I try to
> login, it always tell me login fail.

Probably the phpPgAdmin list would be the best place to ask, but let's see.

> I followed the steps in FAQ but still can't login.

OK

> I'm sure that postgresql is running and accepting
> tcpip connection (psql -h 192.168.4.4 mydb from other
> machine is OK), and password is correct.

Good. That eliminates one possible issue.

And your web-server is on the machine you ran that command from, yes?

Oh, and it was the same user you were connecting as from phpPgAdmin?

> I'm using
> postgresql-8.2.6
> php-4.4.8 (compiled with postgres support)
> apache-1.3.39

OK - nothing particularly odd there.

Are you logging connection attempts, and if so, do you see one? Does it
give a reason why it fails?

Do you know what's in your pg_hba.conf and are you happy that it's correct?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd