Обсуждение: PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?

PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?

От
Kevin Kempter
Дата:
Anyone know of any MOLAP/MDDB/MDX Business Intelligence reporting solutions
tahat work on top of PostgreSQL ?

Re: PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Anyone know of any MOLAP/MDDB/MDX Business Intelligence reporting solutions
> tahat work on top of PostgreSQL ?

I haven't used it myself, but you could check out Mondrian:
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/mondrian/

HTH

Joe

Re: PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?

От
André Volpato
Дата:
Joe Conway escreveu:
> Kevin Kempter wrote:
>> Anyone know of any MOLAP/MDDB/MDX Business Intelligence reporting
>> solutions tahat work on top of PostgreSQL ?
>>

> I haven't used it myself, but you could check out Mondrian:
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/mondrian/

I did... and it works fine. :)
Try out JPivot too, Mondrian will give you MDX support, an JPivot is
like a web frontend.
Follow the instructions here [1] and good luck.

[1] http://mondrian.pentaho.org/documentation/installation.php

--

[]´s,

André Volpato
Ecom Tecnologia LTDA - Análise e Desenvolvimento
andre.volpato@ecomtecnologia.com.br

Re: PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?

От
Tomás Di Doménico
Дата:
Joe Conway wrote:
> Kevin Kempter wrote:
>> Anyone know of any MOLAP/MDDB/MDX Business Intelligence reporting
>> solutions tahat work on top of PostgreSQL ?
>>

> I haven't used it myself, but you could check out Mondrian:
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/mondrian/
>
> HTH
>
> Joe

And for a complete BI solution, check Pentaho (www.pentaho.com). It
includes Mondrian as their OLAP engine, plus other FOSS projects they're
sponsoring for other tasks.