Обсуждение: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

От
"Ricardo Antonio Yepez Jimenez"

As I compile postgresql 8.3.2 to support sql / xml, Red hat 5.1 enterprise edition, I need to know the steps to comfigurarlo, if someone owns a manual.

Thank you.

.

Re: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

От
"Filip Rembiałkowski"
Дата:
2008/9/10 Ricardo Antonio Yepez Jimenez <RAYEPEZJ@seniat.gov.ve>:

> Hi,
>
> As I compile postgresql 8.3.2 to support sql / xml, Red hat 5.1 enterprise
> edition, I need to know the steps to comfigurarlo, if someone owns a manual.

nothing fancy; just install libxml2 (on Debian I needed libxml2-dev,
djust this to RH5.1),
 and reconfigure postgres sources  --with-libxml

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/install-procedure.html

--
Filip Rembiałkowski

Re: You need to rebuild PostgreSQL using --with-libxml.

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 08:57 -0430, Ricardo Antonio Yepez Jimenez wrote:
> As I compile postgresql 8.3.2

If this is not a typo, please use 8.3.3 .

> to support sql / xml, Red hat 5.1
> enterprise edition, I need to know the steps to comfigurarlo

Why don't you use precompiled packages for RHEL + PostgreSQL 8.3.3,
which include xml support?

http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org

Regards
--