Обсуждение: How do I set the schema search path in a datasource config for a connection pool?

How do I set the schema search path in a datasource config for a connection pool?

От
Bjørn T Johansen
Дата:
I can't find a way to do this, what am I missing?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: How do I set the schema search path in a datasource config for a connection pool?

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Bjørn T Johansen <btj@havleik.no> wrote:
> I can't find a way to do this, what am I missing?

You can either issue the command when you open the connection, alter
the user the connection uses, or alter the database to default to that
search path.

alter user bubba set search_path='path1','path2';

Re: How do I set the schema search path in a datasource config for a connection pool?

От
Bjørn T Johansen
Дата:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 08:47:36 -0700
Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Bjørn T Johansen <btj@havleik.no> wrote:
> > I can't find a way to do this, what am I missing?
>
> You can either issue the command when you open the connection, alter
> the user the connection uses, or alter the database to default to that
> search path.
>
> alter user bubba set search_path='path1','path2';

Yes, alter user worked fine... Thx... :)

BTJ