Обсуждение: how to remove super user

how to remove super user

От
Jowad Bouzian
Дата:
I uninstall an older version and tried installing 8,4 but now it keeps asking for a password from Superuser account... Any ideas how to remove this?

Thanks for reading.

BE-langrijk nieuws! Nu ook @hotmail.BE-adressen in België. Klik en creëer

Re: how to remove super user

От
Filip Rembiałkowski
Дата:
what operating system?

did you try to remove "postgres" system account before installing new version?

--
Filip Rembiałkowski
JID,mailto:filip.rembialkowski@gmail.com

Re: how to remove super user

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Hi,

How are you trying to install it? (Using one click installer...?)
And which version of postgresql did you have earlier?

--
Ashesh Vashi