Обсуждение: Database "gnu make" equivalent

Database "gnu make" equivalent

От
pasman pasmański
Дата:
Hello.

I search a tool  to send queries to database when
specific rows contain null or not exist.

What can be used for this purpose ?

------------
pasman

Re: Database "gnu make" equivalent

От
Gabriele Bartolini
Дата:
 Hi Pasman,

 On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:14:16 +0200, pasman pasmański
 <pasman.p@gmail.com> wrote:
> I search a tool  to send queries to database when
> specific rows contain null or not exist.
>
> What can be used for this purpose ?

 Could you please elaborate this and provide us with more information? I
 am afraid I have not understood your request. Thanks.

 Cheers,
 Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
  Gabriele.Bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it - www.2ndQuadrant.it

Re: Database "gnu make" equivalent

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 04/05/11 2:14 AM, pasman pasmański wrote:
> Hello.
>

> I search a tool  to send queries to database when
> specific rows contain null or not exist.
>
> What can be used for this purpose ?

A perl script, perhaps? You would of course have to make a query to
determine that the specific row you are looking for is either null or
nonexistant, then send your additional queries.

Re: Database "gnu make" equivalent

От
pasman pasmański

> A perl script, perhaps? You would of course have to make a query to
> determine that the specific row you are looking for is either null or
> nonexistant, then send your additional queries.

Yes, it is simplest. I try to do it

pasman