Обсуждение: Best free tool for relationship extraction

Best free tool for relationship extraction

От
"Alexander Gataric"
Дата:
I need to determine relationships between several tables. Is there a free tool to extract these from catalog tables? Is there an SQL that also does this?

Thanks
Alex

Sent from my smartphone

Re: Best free tool for relationship extraction

От
Eden Cardim
Дата:
    AG> I need to determine relationships between several tables. Is there a
    AG> free tool to extract these from catalog tables? Is there an SQL that
    AG> also does this?

https://metacpan.org/module/DBIx::Class

It can't figure out m2m's though, for obvious reasons.

--
<Polytope> tetris is so unrealistic

Re: Best free tool for relationship extraction

От
Igor Neyman