Обсуждение: How to build postgresql 9.3 beta2 from source with plpython3u handler and postgres_fdw extensions.

I use the following commands to build PostgreSQL9.3 from source, but plpython3u and postgres_fdw are missed in the result, can you help with this.

./configure PYTHON='/opt/python32/bin/python3' --prefix=/opt/PostgreSQL/93b2src --with-python
make
make install

export PATH=/opt/PostgreSQL/93b2src/bin:$PATH

cd /opt/PostgreSQL/93b2src/
bin/initdb -D data
bin/pg_ctl -D data -l logfile start
bin/pg_ctl -D data stop

[postgres@lix ~]$ psql
psql (9.3beta2)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=# create language plpython3u;
ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/plpython3": No such file or directory
postgres=# create extension postgres_fdw;
ERROR:  could not open extension control file "/opt/PostgreSQL/93b2src/share/postgresql/extension/postgres_fdw.control": No such file or directory
postgres=#

On 07/05/2013 03:31 AM, guxiaobo1982 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use the following commands to build PostgreSQL9.3 from source, but
> plpython3u and postgres_fdw are missed in the result, can you help with
> this.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/plpython-python23.html

"Tip: The built variant depends on which Python version was found during
the installation or which version was explicitly set using the PYTHON
environment variable; see Section 15.4. To make both variants of
PL/Python available in one installation, the source tree has to be
configured and built twice."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com