Обсуждение: PostgreSQL GUI tools

PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
subhan alimy
Дата:
Hello everyone,

Is there any PostgreSQL GUI tools to pull the tables structure along with
the relationships?

Much appropriated.

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
Venkatesulu Jumbo

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 3:45 PM, subhan alimy <salimy2011@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Is there any PostgreSQL GUI tools to pull the tables structure along with
the relationships?

Much appropriated.

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 01/03/2016 02:15 AM, subhan alimy wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Is there any PostgreSQL GUI tools to pull the tables structure along with
> the relationships?

A simple Google will show you that there are literally dozens.

> Much appropriated.
>

> --

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
bricklen
Дата:
On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 2:15 AM, subhan alimy <salimy2011@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any PostgreSQL GUI tools to pull the tables structure along with
the relationships?

Along with the other suggestions, I have personally used http://www.dbschema.com/. It works well, but I don't recall if there was a free version.

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
Nicolas Paris
Дата:
I recently tried many tools, and "sql power architect" is the tool I
have selected.
It is compatible with liquibase, and works with postgres, mysql oracle
and so on.
It allows comparing structure differences between databases. Moreover
it has a community free edition that covers my needs.

> On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 2:15 AM, subhan alimy <salimy2011@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is there any PostgreSQL GUI tools to pull the tables structure along with
>> the relationships?
>

> Along with the other suggestions, I have personally used
> http://www.dbschema.com/. It works well, but I don't recall if there was a
> free version.

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
subhan alimy
Дата:
Thank you very much.

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
rob stone
Дата:
On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 03:15 -0700, subhan alimy wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Is there any PostgreSQL GUI tools to pull the tables structure along
> with
> the relationships?
>

> Much appropriated.

If you are a Java shop you can use ExecuteQuery from www.executequery.o
rg

You need to install the relevant JDBC drivers for the database you
connect to.

Re: PostgreSQL GUI tools

От
maav
Дата:
Hi Subhan,

Sorry for the quite late reply, but just in case you're still looking for a
proper GUI - you may want to check out our latest Mac OS GUI for PostgreSQL
at http://sequel.tech

We're just about to release it and is probably the best Mac GUI for
PostgreSQL now.

Let me know if I can help with further info.

Boris