Обсуждение: *REPOST* update of contributed IP and MAC types

*REPOST* update of contributed IP and MAC types

От
Tom I Helbekkmo
Дата:
Hope you don't mind my marking something that's for the contrib
directory with *REPOST* like this, but Marc did ask us to, and I
did post this back on Februaray 1, so...

I'm including an update to my user defined IP and MAC address type
implementation that's in contrib/ip_and_mac/.  This one works right
with 6.3, avoids the problems I ran into earlier with LIKE, and
includes a bit of extra functionality.

Here's an idea for the TODO list, by the way: make it doable without
resorting to black magic to make a user defined type indexable!  :-)

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"

Вложения

Re: [HACKERS] *REPOST* update of contributed IP and MAC types

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Sat, 14 Feb 1998, Tom I Helbekkmo wrote:

> Hope you don't mind my marking something that's for the contrib
> directory with *REPOST* like this, but Marc did ask us to, and I
> did post this back on Februaray 1, so...

    Well, a repost is generally if I forgot to add it :)

> I'm including an update to my user defined IP and MAC address type
> implementation that's in contrib/ip_and_mac/.  This one works right
> with 6.3, avoids the problems I ran into earlier with LIKE, and
> includes a bit of extra functionality.

    updated...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org