Обсуждение: 6.4.1 fails to compile

6.4.1 fails to compile

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
I get this error:

gcc2 -I../../../include -I../../../backend   -I/usr/local/include/readline -O2 -
m486 -pipe  -g -Wall -I../..   -c nabstime.c -o nabstime.o
nabstime.c: In function `GetCurrentAbsoluteTime':
nabstime.c:78: `tzn' undeclared (first use this function)
nabstime.c:78: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nabstime.c:78: for each function it appears in.)
gmake[3]: *** [nabstime.o] Error 1

Marc plans to package up the release on Monday night.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 fails to compile

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> nabstime.c: In function `GetCurrentAbsoluteTime':
> nabstime.c:78: `tzn' undeclared (first use this function)
> Marc plans to package up the release on Monday night.

I thought he or I fixed it. Will check...
                 - Tom

Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 fails to compile

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> > nabstime.c: In function `GetCurrentAbsoluteTime':
> > nabstime.c:78: `tzn' undeclared (first use this function)
> > Marc plans to package up the release on Monday night.

Fixed. The fix had been only applied to the main tree. Sorry.
                       - Tom

Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 fails to compile

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > > nabstime.c: In function `GetCurrentAbsoluteTime':
> > > nabstime.c:78: `tzn' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > Marc plans to package up the release on Monday night.
>
> Fixed. The fix had been only applied to the main tree. Sorry.
My fauilt too...I thought the bug was only in the main
tree...wonder how that bug sneaked into v6.4's tree...eh Tom? :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 fails to compile

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> > Fixed. The fix had been only applied to the main tree. Sorry.
>         My fault too...I thought the bug was only in the main
> tree...wonder how that bug sneaked into v6.4's tree...eh Tom? :)

By popular acclaim :)

It was discussed on the hacker's list before being applied. Caught ya'
napping, eh? Maybe we don't have much adult supervision after all? :)
                  - Tom