Обсуждение: Beta5 == Tomorrow's Release ..

Beta5 == Tomorrow's Release ..

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
I just packaged up a Beta5 that represents what is planned for release
tomorrow.  I'll bundle up one last bundle tomorrow night *is* anything
*really* has to get added before we release, but, otherwise, consider that
one what is to be released at 15:30EST tomorrow...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] Beta5 == Tomorrow's Release ..

От
Bruce Momjian

> I just packaged up a Beta5 that represents what is planned for release
> tomorrow.  I'll bundle up one last bundle tomorrow night *is* anything
> *really* has to get added before we release, but, otherwise, consider that
> one what is to be released at 15:30EST tomorrow...

Go.

Pennsylvania19026

RE: [HACKERS] Beta5 == Tomorrow's Release ..

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On 14-Jun-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I just packaged up a Beta5 that represents what is planned for release
> tomorrow.  I'll bundle up one last bundle tomorrow night *is* anything
> *really* has to get added before we release, but, otherwise, consider that
> one what is to be released at 15:30EST tomorrow...

I still have a ways to go on the web stuff but I'm hoping to be there
in the next couple of days.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: [HACKERS] Beta5 == Tomorrow's Release ..

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> I just packaged up a Beta5 that represents what is planned for release
> tomorrow.  I'll bundle up one last bundle tomorrow night *is* anything
> *really* has to get added before we release, but, otherwise, consider that
> one what is to be released at 15:30EST tomorrow...

I'm working on the User's Guide right now. I'm half-way through, but
have some formatting bugs in Applix to work through. I should get
there by tomorrow morning, but would like a commit of user.ps.gz,
HISTORY, and INSTALL to be a prerequisite for the official release.

TIA
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Re: [HACKERS] Beta5 == Tomorrow's Release ..

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > I just packaged up a Beta5 that represents what is planned for release
> > tomorrow.  I'll bundle up one last bundle tomorrow night *is* anything
> > *really* has to get added before we release, but, otherwise, consider that
> > one what is to be released at 15:30EST tomorrow...
>
> I'm working on the User's Guide right now. I'm half-way through, but
> have some formatting bugs in Applix to work through. I should get
> there by tomorrow morning, but would like a commit of user.ps.gz,
> HISTORY, and INSTALL to be a prerequisite for the official release.

No probs...pop me off a quick email when you are ready with this, and I'll
re-package and release ...

Anyone with source code changes, make sure you wear steel gloves, mind you
*grin*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org