Обсуждение: 6.5.3 is ready

6.5.3 is ready

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
Marc, 6.5.3 is ready for packaging.

Pennsylvania19026

A bug in NOT IN (SELECT ...

От
Hannu Krosing
Дата:
Hi,

Pleas post this to approproiate lists also, as I'm currently
rejected from lists due to address change.

I am running 6.5.2 on RH Linux 6.0 and I have a following bug
(the dump of two tables involved is attached)

hannu=> select title from document where subject not in (
hannu-> select full_path from group_directory);
title
-----
(0 rows)

hannu=> select title from document where not subject in (
hannu-> select full_path from group_directory);
testcert
.
.
.
tester
tester
lugu
hlhkllk
(26 rows)

What's even more scary is that a little after trying to get it
work right and doing the first query a lot, I got a server crash
with corrupted shared memory, that had to be cured with a reboot
(was faster than finding docs for ipcclean)

-----------------
Hannu
Вложения

Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.3 is ready

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Sorry, will do that this afternoon...work has been a...battleground
recently, and arms/legs have been flying :)  Its been  great ... :)

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc, 6.5.3 is ready for packaging.
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000
>
> ************

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.3 is ready

От
Bruce Momjian

> Sorry, will do that this afternoon...work has been a...battleground
> recently, and arms/legs have been flying :)  Its been  great ... :)

Good thing you are late.  Lamar found problems with pgaccess and perl
that I have since fixed.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.3 is ready

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Sorry, will do that this afternoon...work has been a...battleground
> > recently, and arms/legs have been flying :)  Its been  great ... :)
> >

> Good thing you are late.  Lamar found problems with pgaccess and perl
> that I have since fixed.

Just to be complete, consider the pgaccess stuff and the perl issue
resolved completely.  REL6_5_PATCHES builds flawlessly here (on both
RedHat 6.x and RedHat 5.2), passes regression (except float8, geometry,
and misc -- all of which are known failures under Linux 2.xx with
glibc2.x), pgaccess runs, and the perl test script passes.

You have a 'Go', Houston.....

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Re: A bug in NOT IN (SELECT ...

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
Can you be more specific about the problem?